Ping is something that is used to check network errors. Ping was designed to check if a network could reach location without any error. It was develop by Michael Muss in 1983. The word Ping is not stands for anything. You can use Ping to test many useful networks. Pings are send from computer hosting websites on your computer. Ping will let you know if access to the giving address is possible or not. If you are able to Ping a web Ping site to another site while your computer is unable to do so, your computer will be blocked in some way. May you like How to Fix Lag Spikes in COD.
Reduce Ping in PUBG:
- If you use the game booster provided in your mobile, you can reduce Ping
- You can use third party tools if the ping is not getting less. this is very popular in gamers.
- Try to Re-install PUBG. But, this will waste your all data
- Turn off all those apps which are running in the background
- Clear cache of your mobile and make space if it possible
How Ping Affects on Online Gaming?
Most of the time we notice that, when we open a page in a browser the next page takes time to open. This short time is called latency. Ping measures everything in your device. When you play a game with a lower level of latency it gives very good results but when you have higher latency, you can’t get that level.
So, a Ping is a testing app which tells you about network errors. It can access to any network. When you play PUBG you can reduce it through cleaning cache, using game booster, disable all other devices and re-installing PUBG. PUBG was design to make sure that data reaches its destination without interruption or not. You can use Ping to diagnose many networks